Posted by My Blog | Posted on 5:03 PM | Posted in CMVision Media Streaming Player
4CH DVR VGA-out, 1 SATA HDD bay, H264 Security Surveillance DVR Digital Video Recorder System, Support Network Remote Viewing Over Internet, Windows IE, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia, Windows Mobile, and Apple Mac Safari, FireFox. EagleEyes Software, Windows and Mac Central Management Software software are included with FREE 500G Hard Drive
By CMVision
Streaming Player Comparison
Category: Best Streaming Player For Tv
Customer Reviews of 4CH DVR VGA-out, 1 SATA HDD bay, H264 Security Surveillance DVR Digital Video Recorder System, Support Network Remote Viewing Over Internet, Windows IE, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia, Windows Mobile, and Apple Mac Safari, FireFox. EagleEyes Software, Windows and Mac Central Management Software software are included with FREE 500G Hard Drive
A DVR that performs alright for the income
YY-VC-SYS-4WEBMVP four channel DVR VGA-out, 1 SATA HDD bay, H264 construct-in Server with Community Mouse completely ready without Difficult Drive .For the funds,It doesjob.I set a 750g challenging drive in it.hook up four camera’s.IT performs.The only issue I dislike about it.Is, I have high definition camera’s, 600 strains res..The photo Good quality coming out of the dvr is not that great as my other dvr is.But for far more then 50 percent the cost what I payed for my other DVR,you can not get a greater deal. It Does the work,and it is still heading.
DVR
I purchased a various device for paranormal investigations and acquired this 1 instead. So far I like this unit but have a few problems with it which may possibly just be part of the understanding curve.The device itself labored speedily out of the box. Set up a 500GB challenging push and set the time and date, then initialized the travel.Video showed up instantly but I am obtaining some difficulties with the interface. I cannot figure out a handful of things I will checklist under:Not positive how to stop and begin movie recording. It appears that if it is on, it is immediately recording.Deleting or wiping the travel is not effortless to locate or extremely intuitive. Last but not least figured it out but it took some time.The overview/perform interface is quite odd and difficult to realize so considerably. Likely immediately to a specific location of recorded online video is not easy for me at this stage.The user information is massive (PDF file) but contains a good deal of details I did not find beneficial whilst the quantity a single question I have about this unit went unanswered (obtaining the video clip off the push, and transformed to .AVI or .MPEG to be utilised on-line or place on a CD/DVD)Will come with application that installs to a Personal computer or laptop computer that you then join through Ethernet cable to the DVR. The Computer/notebook software data to the Pc/laptop computer itself and not to the DVR hard drive. I also had to purchase a 320GB exterior push for my laptop computer to save the movie to since I even now cannot figure out how to get the video clip off the DVR. So essentially there are two replicate recordings going on at as soon as, one to the DVR and 1 to the pc push, if you tell the pc to document. The top quality of the online video recorded through computer does not seem virtually as good as the video recording to the DVR.The distant manage for the DVR has a lot of buttons and capabilities but not a very good user guide on how to use it. Oddly ample so significantly I haven’t figured out how to end and start recording making use of the remote. With all the buttons it has, I have been not able to locate one particular for the recording operate unless of course, as I assume, it records consistently and you have to use the Pause button to quit recording. Once again, so far this is unclear.There is a part in the prime correct of the display screen that displays you how considerably disc place you have still left on the DVR tough travel. Even even though you will not manually tell it to file, this counter decreases indicating that it is usually recording.The unit moments out swiftly when you are not actively utilizing the mouse. You have to maintain inputting the admin password to do something and I have but to find anywhere in which you can both disable this or improve the amount of time it requires to time out.The partnership amongst what the DVR is carrying out and what the Personal computer/laptop is doing is very perplexing. You can explain to it to quit and commence recording on the Computer/laptop computer facet but this only controls online video becoming recorded to the Laptop/notebook and not the inner DVR drive.If you are currently very familiar with how a DVR/CCTV unit and computer software performs, you could be Ok. If you are new to this interface, assume a steep understanding curve and some stress.I am offering it 3 stars because it does work but can’t give it five since it is very confusing and lacks info on how to get the video clip off the DVR travel and appears to lean intensely in the direction of the networking factor of the system. I am using it as a stand-alone device so the only “networking” I am interested in is the DVR and Laptop/notebook seeing every single other via an Ethernet cable.The Personal computer/laptop computer has to have a static IP tackle assigned to the Ethernet port in buy to communicate with the DVR. If you are common with how to assign your Ethernet adapter a static IP address (as well as gateway, subnet mask, etc.) in Home windows this just isn’t bad. If you are not, once again assume some aggravation in receiving the two gadgets to communicate. My suggestions is to dedicate a Laptop/laptop computer to interfacing with the DVR. If you are connecting it to your house use Laptop, you are in for a trip. When I join the two by way of Ethernet, the wi-fi relationship on my Laptop stops doing work and I have no Internet connection. When I connected it to my notebook I did have obtain to my wi-fi World wide web relationship for whatever explanation. If you have a Laptop/notebook to devote only to interfacing with the DVR you will possibly be Ok. You can also bypass the computer computer software and link to the DVR by way of HTTP web browser interface but the pictures are fairly tiny and it will not seem to be to have as much functionality as the computer software does.Now for my principal concerns with this device. When recording video clip by way of the Personal computer/laptop computer interface, the video clip is recorded in the .AVC structure. If anybody understands of a .avc to .mpeg or .avi converter I would be your very best good friend at any time. From what I can tell the movie recorded to your Laptop cannot be viewed in any way other than with the participant that arrives with the application CD.Receiving the movie off of the DVR is another issue entirely as I have however to be able to figure that 1 out.Update: I was eventually ready to determine out how to get the movie recorded to the notebook transformed though for the lifestyle of me I can’t recall how I did it at the moment. As significantly as getting the movie on the DVR by itself off the inside travel and transformed to a usable format, I am even now at a loss.The user manual mentions making use of a USB leap push on the USB port of the DVR and that it has to be formatted FAT32. When I do this and try out to backup knowledge to the USB drive it sees the travel but offers an incorrect structure error information. Have fun with this.
Features and Specifications
- VGA output for LCD monitors, Remote control, USB backup
- H264/MPEG4 DVR Technolog, Longer Recording Hours
- Support TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP & DDNS Network Connection
- Video Input 4 Channels. Composite video signal 1 Vp-p 75? BNC
- 1 channel Audio Input and output, Ready for SATA hard disk
More Details
This is a H.264 4CH large conclude professional DVR with strong Movie Viewer CMS software and EagleEyes remote viewing software. Online video Viewer Centre Management Program application is offered for Home windows Laptop and Mac Personal computer both platforms. Distant viewing application Eagleeyes software program supports 7 mobile device platforms, like iPad (Large Definition), iPod Touch, Apple iphone, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia Symbian, and Home windows Mobile handle. The technique also supports 5 popular browsers, like Home windows IE, Mozilla FireFox, Mac Safari, Google Chrome, and Opera login . EagleEyes supported Apple and Android also has another the most exclusive features that enable comprehensive touch control, playback, and PTZ controls such as preset and enable/disable PTZ auto monitoring. These features are potent and special in the Advertising. Package deal CONTENTS
? H.264 four CH Stand Alone Network DVR w/500GB Har Disk Driver
? IR Remote control, 19V Electrical power Adapter
? Vidio Viewer CMS supports Windows,Mac Computer
? EagleEyes Supports iPad, iPod Touch, Apple iphone, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia Symbian, Home windows MobileFEATURES
? H.264 Compression crystal distinct photos with actual time efficiency
? 120FPS Genuine Time Display and Recording
? 4 Video clip-in, one movie-out to document online video
? 4 audio-in, one audio-out to report audio
? Substantial Resolution VGA output in 1600×1200 Resolution
? 4 cameras show on the screen at very same time
? Supported HDD*one, capability Up to 1000GB
? Simple USB Backup and Personal computer network Backup
? Assistance network remote recording & backup
? Supports Windows IE and Mac OS Distant viewing
? Remote viewing on mobile telephone, Home windows Mobile
? Assistance manual / timer / movement / alarm / remote recording features
? DC 19V Enter
? Dimension dimension 343(w)X223(D)X59(H)mm
? One Calendar year Guarantee Guaranteed
539111075

Comments (0)
Post a Comment