ADS TECHNOLOGIES Media-Link

Posted by My Blog | Posted on 9:29 AM | Posted in


ADS TECHNOLOGIES Media-Link


By ADS Tech

 Streaming Media Player ADS TECHNOLOGIES Media-Link

Streaming Players


Category: Best Streaming Players

Customer Reviews of ADS TECHNOLOGIES Media-Link

Reviewed by Omni Adams “DigiDark”
Great thought, inadequate execution

Although I consider the all round idea is great, Adverts Tech really produced a bad remedy to the problem.Location it up just isn’t tough: install some computer software on your laptop, plug the box into your pc, a tiny bit of configuration, and you must be in a position to see media on your Tv.It operates some of the time. When it does operate, the menus are really slow and challenging to navigate. If I experienced it all to do in excess of again, I would obtain a Mac mini for double the value. At the very least the UI helps make sense.


Reviewed by LinuxKing
Awesome boxes

I use it for observing motion pictures while on the treadmill. I’m kinda a video clip geek – videos have to be in mpeg avi format. I have two in my house and use them every day. I only use video clip choice – not picture or music possibilities.




Features and Specifications

  • Listen to stored MP3 files on your stereo system
  • Play digital music from your PC to your stereo — no need to record CDs
  • View high quality photo slideshows, or enjoy recorded TV shows, on your TV
  • Connect to Internet Radio sites and stream them through your stereo

More Details

Media-Website link Includes: Media-Link Receiver, SCART Cable, Set up and Software CD, Remote Control, User Information Straightforward set up with the Common Plug and Play assistance Video Output – Composite(RCA), S-Online video, Part (Progressive and Interlaced) DVI Audio Output – Stereo (Correct and Remaining RCA), SPDIF Electronic Audio(optical and coaxial)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment