Posted by My Blog | Posted on 9:20 PM | Posted in Streaming Player Review
ASUS O!Play Live HD Media Player – Black
By
Best Streaming Player For Tv
Category: Best Streaming Players
Customer Reviews of ASUS O!Play Live HD Media Player – Black
O!enjoy Stay.. not quite negative.. but not extremely great possibly.
I got an O!perform just before.. the original 1… with a sound unit and excellent firmware update for near to three years.. i choose to give this Live a try out when I am purchasing one for my family members..As I mentioned… the unique O!play had above three several years of reliable firmware update.. I am shock Asus has never ever given any update on this fifteen many years aged gadget..As many pointed out just before.. the Video/Songs database is a joke.. Since I am viewing primarily Tv exhibits with plenty of episodes, I have currently saved them properly by folders and several years or release.. I actually will not require them to scan it and present the hundreds distinct 01.rmvb or 01.mpeg collectively.. the sort actually make no sense at all.I have no choice but to go back with the fundamental File Mgr .. it wasn’t that negative except that it crashes a great deal when goring by way of my challenging push.. Thankfully, I deal with to resolve the problem by turning off the thumbnail view.Wireless.. it will irritating that each and every time the machine is energy up.. i Have to go to the wireless location to have it related again.. it need to be automatic just like your laptop or other gadgets…overall, I wouldn’t say it is too undesirable a device.. I would weight my first O!engage in 8 out of 10 and will bodyweight this Dwell version a 4.5 out of ten(Except if I see Asus coming again with some Firmware on this Live version, I would be wait to try any other ASUS media system from now..)
Powerful box
The Asus O!Enjoy Reside performs each and every media file I toss at it other than .flv barely some thing I can fault it for. I am not mindful of any other media players with 1080p output that will perform .mkv documents. The potential to perform documents from a network generate only can make it far more incredible. You can even enjoy movie files with sound at 2x, which is now the only way my spouse or I can observe the topic tracks for Tv displays because it is really amusing.I docked it one star due to the fact the manage is a little bit laggy and unresponsive at times, and the Netflix application is really slow and a little bit difficult. That stated, it really is an amazing product and if mine broke tomorrow I might purchase yet another 1.
What Occurred? I purchased two…Extremely disappointed
I have owned the first ASUS O!Play for a couple of years and all round I have been extremely content.This acquire was supposed to be an update for me. I was very dissatisfied correct out of the box. The controllers (I ordered two of these media gamers) are flimsy and horrible. Quite hard to navigate via menus and button press reaction is non existent fifty percent of the time.The wi-fi set up took several hours (literally) to determine out and in the end I practically experienced to take away all of my community security options to get it way too link to my wifi. There is no help for this on the ASUS site.
Features and Specifications
- Supported Audio Formats:
- Right I/O: 4 -in-I Card Reader; SD/MMC/MS/xDLeft I/O: USB 2.0; eSATA/USB 2.0 combo;
- ResetBack I/O: S/PDIF(Optical); HDMI; Build-in Wi-Fi; LAN; Power(DC-in)
More Details
ASUS O!Engage in Live – Dolby TrueHD Digital Surround Sound – 4 in one Card Reader – Developed in Wi-Fi
1516757192

Comments (0)
Post a Comment