Posted by My Blog | Posted on 9:10 AM | Posted in Incredisonic Streaming Player Review
IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 – HD TV Digital Mini Media Player HDMI – 1080p – Play any file from USB HDDs/Flashdrives/Memory Cards, RM/RMVB/AVI/DIVX/MKV/MOV/HDMOV/MP4/PMP/AVC/FLV/ VOB/MPG/DAT/MPEG/H.264/MPEG1/2/4, WMV Player
By Incredisonic
Streaming Players
Category: Streaming Video Players
Customer Reviews of IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 – HD TV Digital Mini Media Player HDMI – 1080p – Play any file from USB HDDs/Flashdrives/Memory Cards, RM/RMVB/AVI/DIVX/MKV/MOV/HDMOV/MP4/PMP/AVC/FLV/ VOB/MPG/DAT/MPEG/H.264/MPEG1/2/4, WMV Player
Really Adaptable… very low-cost!!
Plays every variety media I have tossed at it!Tiny, lightweight, moveable… connects everywhere!I would Certainly buy it yet again!
DOA on arrival
DOA on arrivalProduct seems like it has a respectable construct quality for its cost but mine did not operate. On plugging the device in via the RCA wire set up the image on the screen would scroll vertically quite quick. Its almost as if on a outdated Television set the vertical keep necessary an adjustment. I tried out this system on two distinct TVs (Magnavox and RCA TV’s equally created in the mid 1990′s) and had the identical difficulty. I tried adjusting the wires, and so on, could not get it fastened also submitted a support request on Amazon and did not get the situation resolved nevertheless.To be honest I feel my device was just dead on arrival and so I cannot say for positive that its not just the luck of the attract that I experienced a lemon out of the batch….. Appears most folks in the critiques use the HDMI hookup so probably the RCA connector is not constructed as properly? I would give it an additional possibility but after receiving it and refunding it I’ll search for anything slightlymore expensive that possibly also can do far more. It was among this device and a RUKO and I am going to go again to contemplating a RUKO if it can do USB input videos.
Good for the price
This performs nicely with the HDMI cable but randomly, if at all, works with the RCA cable that will come with the gadget.
Features and Specifications
- A great product for ultimate in-house entertainment – Remote control included!
More Details
IncrediSonic IMP a hundred and fifty
A fantastic system for turning your High definition Tv into a House Cinema, enabling you to enjoy almost any downloaded material on your challenging push/memory card in High definition on your Television set!
3 in 1 Card Reader – Supports SD, MMC and MS playing cards.
Supported codec:
RM/RMVB/AVI/DIVX/MKV/MOV/HDMOV/MP4/PMP/AVC/FLV/ VOB/MPG/DAT/MPEG/H.264/MPEG1/2/4, WMVÂ Video Output:Â HDMI output to 1080P, Composite (AV)Â Model Variety:Â IMP150
Features:Â
– USB host portÂ
– LED light-weight (Blue=On)Â
– IR ReceiverÂ
– SD/MMC/MS card slotÂ
– Composite AV portÂ
– HDMI portÂ
– Power supply jack Power supplyÂ
– Reads tough drives formatted in FAT32 and NTFSÂ
– supports tough drives up to 2TB and SD/MS cards up to 64GBÂ
– Also plays subtitle files as effectively as loop videos.
What’s Provided:Â
– IMP150Â
– Composite CablesÂ
– Remote COntrolÂ
– AC AdapterÂ
– Consumer Guide
666685683

Comments (0)
Post a Comment