iconBIT TOUCAN W – Android Full HD 1080p Multimedia Player TV Box. Run a Full Android 2.3 OS on you TV – With a Full Qwerty Remote Control and a built in Motion Mouse – Built in 802.11b/g/n Wireless Adapter, LAN And WLAN Network Connections, 2 USB Port’s. 3D games, Magazine, eBook, Newspaper, Internet, Video, Audio, Internet Radio and Internet TV.

Posted by My Blog | Posted on 1:46 AM | Posted in


iconBIT TOUCAN W – Android Full HD 1080p Multimedia Player TV Box. Run a Full Android 2.3 OS on you TV – With a Full Qwerty Remote Control and a built in Motion Mouse – Built in 802.11b/g/n Wireless Adapter, LAN And WLAN Network Connections, 2 USB Port’s. 3D games, Magazine, eBook, Newspaper, Internet, Video, Audio, Internet Radio and Internet TV.


By iconbit

Video Streaming Players


Category: Streaming Players Review

Customer Reviews of iconBIT TOUCAN W – Android Full HD 1080p Multimedia Player TV Box. Run a Full Android 2.3 OS on you TV – With a Full Qwerty Remote Control and a built in Motion Mouse – Built in 802.11b/g/n Wireless Adapter, LAN And WLAN Network Connections, 2 USB Port’s. 3D games, Magazine, eBook, Newspaper, Internet, Video, Audio, Internet Radio and Internet TV.


Reviewed by K. Martin
With any luck , the ICS update will aid. Not negative all round.

I requested this gadget as I go through on-line that the business is arranging on releasing a update to Android 4. (ICS) in February 2012. Although there are difficulties with the box (turning on WiFi completely freezes the system, as does taking part in YouTube movies), I believe the update will make the box really usable. All in all, I’m happy I received this, but I feel if I had the opportunity to do it again, I would decide for a refurbished Logitech GoogleTV for $seventy nine.




Features and Specifications

  • Full HD 1080p Android 2.3.4 network media player
  • HDMI 1.3, SDHC, 2xUSB 2.0 Host, FAT32/NTFS
  • Ethernet 10/100, WiFi, Coaxial digital out.
  • RAM – 512Mb / Flash 4Gb / QWERTY RC
  • Hardware Audio, Video and Flash. 2D/3D video core

More Details

Smart Network media participant with Android that brings all of the mobile gaming into the dwelling place on to your preferred television

iconBIT TOUCAN W box is a Full High definition 1080p Media participant, a Netbook, a digital picture body, a recreation console and an world wide web set-top box. iconBIT TOUCAN W provides a new television enjoyment and brings you really potent net Television expertise.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment