Micca MPLAY-HD Net 1080p Full-HD Digital Media Player and Network Streamer With UPnP Client and Internet Radio

Posted by My Blog | Posted on 7:46 AM | Posted in


Micca MPLAY-HD Net 1080p Full-HD Digital Media Player and Network Streamer With UPnP Client and Internet Radio


By Micca

 Streaming Player Reviews Micca MPLAY-HD Net 1080p Full-HD Digital Media Player and Network Streamer With UPnP Client and Internet Radio

Streaming Video Player


Category: Best Streaming Video Player

Customer Reviews of Micca MPLAY-HD Net 1080p Full-HD Digital Media Player and Network Streamer With UPnP Client and Internet Radio

Reviewed by Content
Remember to go through

Hi There,I acquired Micca Mplay Hd net 1080p. When I established up the USB port won’t function. Then I electronic mail them, they want me pay $15 for upgarde Micca EP250. I send cash to them. They send out new Micca EP250 for me but that unit hang up a lot of time then I have to reboot again once again yet again. I speak to to them they said no more to return or exchange. So, If you want to acquire any Micca solution and you have check it out my assessment. I never at any time acquire any Micca solution any more.I give them commence due to the fact undesirable customer provider. I would like Amazon do not buy Micca merchandise.Thank you for study my evaluation.


Reviewed by S
Fantastic for message boards

Withe the proper application you can use this like I did to flip your television set into a concept board at a church or organization displaying updates.


Reviewed by Dan
Remote not doing work – Micca MPLAY-High definition Net 1080p Entire-High definition Digital Media Player

I obtained a Micca MPLAY-Hd Web 1080p Full-Hd Digital Media Player about a thirty day period in the past to consider with me on a extended-term worldwide assignment. The distant for the media player stopped functioning scarcely 2-three hrs after I commenced utilizing it. At first, I even though it was a issue of useless batteries & therefore I tried out many other batteries to no avail. I searched on line at [...] but the FAQs are no good. I despatched e-mail to Micca but am even now waiting around to hear from them. Considering that I purchased the item on the web at Amazon.com I referred to as them. The CSR was prompt in helping me get a complete refund. Kudos to Amazon.com! I will preserve coming again for far more & happily tell friends about my encounter w/ Amazon.Micca MPLAY-High definition Web 1080p Total-Hd Digital Media Player and Network Streamer With UPnP Customer and Net Radio


Features and Specifications

  • Universal media player, powerful enough to handle high bitrate 1080p Full-HD videos
  • Supports standard and HD audio formats such as Dolby True-HD and DTS-HD
  • Easy to use media library function eliminates need to navigate folders
  • Play media files from external USB drives or SD/SDHC flash cards
  • Convenient resume from last stop point and continuous multi-file playback

More Details

Micca helps make 1080p online video playback inexpensive with the compact and hassle-free MPLAY-Hd digital media participant. Just link it to your Tv set or HDTV as you would a DVD player and get pleasure from your films, music and photos from a USB push or flash memory card.

This black Micca MP3 is entertaining and practical, and it is able of supplying crystal very clear audio and online video when you are out on the town. You can listen to your favourite titles and tunes as loudly or softly as you would like because the Micca MPLAY-High definition music participant contains exceptional digital signal processing. Furthermore, you can sync up with any Personal computer and transfer your media information since this electronic media participant has USB connectivity. This Micca MP3 enables you to entertain by yourself whilst exercising, camping, or commuting with its ample battery existence. The Micca MPLAY-Hd tunes participant is compatible with DTS, FLAC, and OGG formats, which indicates you are capable to get advantage of a massive variety of electronic tracks obtainable from numerous different resources. This digital media participant is capable of storing a sizable number of tracks, enabling you to go your favored tunes onto it. This Micca MP3 will help you to load your preferred music for use whenever you want with its ample data storage capability. The Micca MPLAY-High definition audio participant is developed well, so you can make use of it wherever you want to. This digital media participant is a accurate audiovisual companion, with assistance for ASF, AVI, DAT movie documents and other folks, which permits you to bring together your favourite downloaded content material and movies. You can look at crisp photographs, textual content, and graphics with delight as this Micca MP3 will come with an ample visual show.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment