Posted by My Blog | Posted on 3:52 AM | Posted in Ray in Blu Video Streaming Players
Ray in Blu Rendr – Internet Media Receiver Disc for Blu-ray Players
By Ray in Blu
Video Streaming Players
Category: Best Streaming Media Player
Customer Reviews of Ray in Blu Rendr – Internet Media Receiver Disc for Blu-ray Players
Vaporware
I signed up for the beta on March thirteen and have nevertheless not acquired the computer software. It appears like a truly great thought, but I have nevertheless to see it. I have not observed any info on the Ray in Blu web website to give any idea as to if or when this might ship.
I would give it stars If I could. save your money.
I am a quite experienced computer consumer and skilled developer. I presently possess a number of xboxes working XBMC. HTPC’s, popcorn hour, appleTV, ps3, and so forth. I am not new to media gamers and streaming audio and online video. That said, this item just does not work at all. I set up PS3 media server on a Laptop which is required by this and it immediately starts transcoding my video clips which consumes all my PC’s free of charge Hd space and then the whole OS crashes. The assistance for blu in ray is inadequate. They indicated they will resolve PS3 media server to use a greater Hd partition in the future but previously skipped their release date for that fix and have failed to reply any of my other questions about why its transcoding in the first area. I guess they should have 1 star for returning my income. but the item is non practical at this level and the assist is about the identical. disgrace, was hoping for anything amazing.
Wonderful tiny merchandise!
If u want to enjoy videos on your Laptop to your Television set this is significantly much more convenient & sensible than burning discs.I got their beta disc final 7 days. Set up their cost-free server on my computer and related my participant to the community. So significantly I am ready to simply management every thing from the blu ray distant just like for the blu ray player. Extremely recommended!! Innovative minor solution.
Features and Specifications
More Details
Rendr is an Web Media Participant software disc for your Blu-ray player. It performs Tv set exhibits and films from the Internet business free of charge. It also performs your movies, audio and images from your pcs. Rendr demands a Blu-ray player with BD Live capability which nearly all gamers have. It also calls for a property community and a Windows, Mac (Intel) or Linux Computer.
1714532473

Comments (0)
Post a Comment