DNT 16ch 16 Channel H.264 Standalone Cameras Surveillance Cctv Dvr Digital Video Recorder Security Systems, D1(704×480)resolution Recording@190fps, Remote Network Monitoring, Support Internet Explorer, I-phone, Android, Wince, Symbian. CMS Software, 16ch Playback Simultaneously, USB Backup/vga Output/4 Audio Input, Support USB Mouse Control

Posted by My Blog | Posted on 11:41 PM | Posted in


DNT 16ch 16 Channel H.264 Standalone Cameras Surveillance Cctv Dvr Digital Video Recorder Security Systems, D1(704×480)resolution Recording@190fps, Remote Network Monitoring, Support Internet Explorer, I-phone, Android, Wince, Symbian. CMS Software, 16ch Playback Simultaneously, USB Backup/vga Output/4 Audio Input, Support USB Mouse Control


By dnt

 Best Streaming Media Player DNT 16ch 16 Channel H.264 Standalone Cameras Surveillance Cctv Dvr Digital Video Recorder Security Systems, D1(704x480)resolution Recording@190fps, Remote Network Monitoring, Support Internet Explorer, I-phone, Android, Wince, Symbian. CMS Software, 16ch Playback Simultaneously, USB Backup/vga Output/4 Audio Input, Support USB Mouse Control

Streaming Media Player Reviews


Category: Best Streaming Video Player

Customer Reviews of DNT 16ch 16 Channel H.264 Standalone Cameras Surveillance Cctv Dvr Digital Video Recorder Security Systems, D1(704×480)resolution Recording@190fps, Remote Network Monitoring, Support Internet Explorer, I-phone, Android, Wince, Symbian. CMS Software, 16ch Playback Simultaneously, USB Backup/vga Output/4 Audio Input, Support USB Mouse Control

Reviewed by Terry Thomas
Purchaser BEWARE NO Assistance…Unit DIED After 1 Month !!!!

Update: five-19-2012 THIS Unit has STOPPED doing work.The remote playback 1st stopped doing work then the dvr would beep and it would commence back.Now the output related right to dvr has stopped. If you restart the dvr it will start functioning once again.This is undesirable. Leaves my store and home vulnerable until finally I can get a replacement.Amazon is supplying a complete refund. I will not advise any person buy this.I had a reduced conclude Q-See qs206 DVR before this and thought I was upgrading. The Q-See is even now operating.Remember to beware. If you rely on this for protection it has established to be quite unreliable.Mine boots up then goes off.Was functioning ok for a month ONLY. Also much cash for this to Are unsuccessful!!!!!!!! Extremely disappointed..Application suggests “Connect Unsuccessful CANN”T Uncover Gadget” and of course it suggests it with 2 n’s in are unable to :-/I bought the unit on the eighth. package was sealed.DVR was scratched and had some type residue on the case.Rubber toes were dirty even even though this was in a sealed box.Attempted to set up the tough generate and the holes on the bracket did not line up.Bracket for the cd generate also does not line up.Soon after obtaining the drives put in I turn the device on and it boots up with no concern.The software program is extremely good and effortless to use and navigate. (Complete highlighted)Distant control does not operate!I am returning this unit and will consider yet another of the identical manufacturer.Hopefully this was just a poor device.Guide is of a distinct item. PTZ does not function.There is NO tech assist. Please be aware when getting this device.I experienced Geovision and Q see equally labored well.I was striving to upgrade from a Q See device so I would have the D1 good quality. really negative thought.Several telephone phone calls and email messages and no response.I will not purchase one more DNT solution. Consumer BEWARE


Reviewed by oliver d. maruna
Beware of DNT TECH

Soon after locating DNT tech on the internet and Amazon, I contacted the company straight given that they had been in the Los Angeles area. I spoke to the salesperson Derrick Tam, who sold me the DVR and three cameras. They presented to install the objects, the installation price alone of which came out to $485. Inside of a few months of buying their merchandise and getting them put in at my house, I commenced to have issues with possibly the DVR or one of the cameras, I was not certain simply because it would both intermittently operate and not work. I am incredibly active running my personal enterprise, and not till we had a break-in 10 months later on did I finally do anything about it. I named Derrick to request about getting someone appear out to examine it out. Instead of sending someone out, Derrick informed me I ought to deliver the cameras in and the DVR so they could have a look at it. This sounded reasonable, but after a handful of hours fiddling close to on my roof and attic I understood that this was a dumb concept, simply because the issue could be in the wiring and somebody would require to occur to my area to home evaluate what the problem is, specifically given that I had paid out their company for the two the items and the installion. When I called once more about obtaining a person to occur out, Derrick received really defensive, not even remembering who I was. I experienced the perception that numerous individuals need to call relating to issues because he failed to even pay attention to me. He did not supply a guarantee on the installation or even point out that he could have somebody arrive out to look at it for a cost, he just hung up on me after a minute of telling me that the sale was a 1 time thing. A “a single time factor!” Be careful when working with this company due to the fact I am positive you will get the exact same justification when your goods start to are unsuccessful after a time, I feel they are substandard and firm’s way of performing company is not what we would count on from a trustworthy organization. Better to go with a regarded model and business than DNT tech.


Reviewed by Andyman
Great DVR for the price

I didn’t have to contact seller due to the fact the product labored as described. This item, however, needs the buyer to have a moderate knowledge foundation in networking, IP protocols, HTTP, Home windows Safety in regards to ActiveX, and at the very least, the potential to research on the web. The only problem I have experienced is acquiring an ipad2 to perform with the device. Excellent device for the value.


Features and Specifications

  • 16CH H.264 Standalone Remote Network CCTV DVR
  • Support i-phone, Android, Win-CE, Symbian, IE browser and centralized monitoring CMS Software
  • Multiple channel playback at the same time
  • USB Backup/VGA output/USB mouse control
  • support 2 X SATA drive, Space for DVD-RW, Each SATA channel can support up to 2TB

More Details

This is a 16 channels H.264 structure DVR system which can support up to 16 BNC Online video input. All the data will help save to the Difficult drive first and then you can again it up to USB flash push or DVD-R disc if you set up a DVD burner. It comes with ten/one hundred Ethernet ports that you can hook up DVR to the web and you can stay see, playback the impression wherever by making use of Internet Explorer 7 or earlier mentioned. CMS perform can support you monitoring distinct location’s DVR at the very same time. Make use of graphic user interface, intuitive and straightforward-to-user for navigation OSD menu, substantial successful for quick response to the menu, straightforward to recognize and established up for user. Accurate Sextuple operation concurrently Non-interference: Preview, recording, playback, backup and network operation at the exact same time. Program vehicle recovery to power soon after energy reconnected,and Return to the pre-electrical power-down point out. It can help up to 4TB tough travel. (Challenging travel & DVD-RW is not incorporated)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment