Google Android 4.0 Amlogic Cortex A9 WiFi HD 1080P HDMI Internet TV Box 4GB(new updating software)

Posted by My Blog | Posted on 8:49 AM | Posted in


Google Android 4.0 Amlogic Cortex A9 WiFi HD 1080P HDMI Internet TV Box 4GB(new updating software)


By OEM

 Best Streaming Player Google Android 4.0 Amlogic Cortex A9 WiFi HD 1080P HDMI Internet TV Box 4GB(new updating software)

Best Streaming Media Players


Category: Media Streaming Player

Customer Reviews of Google Android 4.0 Amlogic Cortex A9 WiFi HD 1080P HDMI Internet TV Box 4GB(new updating software)

Reviewed by ray
the place is the updating software program?

i went to tomtops site to get software program to update the device.they do not display this device.it must be updated as it is variety of flakey. it will not acknowledge any bluetooth product.applications run out rapidly.it does put out a gorgeous image.the other google unit that i bought has android 4.four although this a single has android 4.three.there is a big distinction.the other unit with four.four runs circles around this 1.it operates completely with bluetooth.can you remember to get me the update for this device as it is quite great.if i can update it,then i will give it five stars.i want to set android four.four into it.then i will have 1 in the bed room and one in the entrance that operate the very same.the scroll wheels in the trackball make moving the application lists function significantly greater.now if you could only enter the halls of congress in washington and urinate on the republicans.then it would be value its fat in gold.thank you


Reviewed by sl0re “sl0re”
Negative

I experienced an older version of this unit that I ended up discovering some utilizes for so I bought an additional. The 2nd was comparable to this gadget (all the newer revs are) and I returned it. Not only did it have all the glitches of the first model they added on sound troubles and taken out the microphone… the audio concerns alone are a deal killer.


Reviewed by Mick Schnabel “Miklaus”
Remember to,pay attention to these evaluations!!!

I took a opportunity and manufactured the mistake of obtaining a single of these prior to ANY testimonials were out,and I was Quite sorry.I could not return this point fast ample! Positive,it seems promising,but it genuinely is junk.IF you can even get the thing to even boot up appropriately,you will see it isn’t going to do a whole lot.The very first factor I wished to do,was make certain it acknowledged my transportable tough drives-NOPE.You must know appropriate absent when some thing as easy as a an exterior tough push just isn’t even usable on a device, that something’s improper(the vendor/maker(?) tried declaring maybe anything was wrong with my difficult drives..psshh appropriate).It is too bad simply because it looks great, and getting Android on the large display screen is a definite in addition,but you will be disappointed.I know I was,and I am somewhat of a tech-geek.And by the way,I in no way even tried the wireless,due to the fact I experienced it hard-wired (Nonetheless gradual as s***!) But I believe the wi-fi is/was terrible.Remain Absent,except if of course,you enjoy stress!


Features and Specifications

  • Android 4.0 operation system with higher performance.
  • Amlogic-8726M3 Cortex A9, CPU Max 1.2GHz.
  • Integrated Mali-400 GPU (3D Acceleration Engine)
  • Support Http Live Streaming, such as PAK TV GLOBAL, etc.
  • WIFI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Rj45 network connection interface

More Details

Android four. procedure technique with increased overall performance.
Amlogic-8726M3 Cortex A9, CPU Max 1.2GHz.
Amlogic-8726M3 Cortex A9, CPU Max one.2GHz.
Constructed-in WiFi: 802.11b/g/n.
Assist Ethernet cable for Web.
Support SD card up to 32GB.
Simple one particular-click on firmware update from SD card.
Assist community 1080P HDMI videos.
Support AV output.
Assist Http Dwell Streaming, these kinds of as PAK Tv set Global, and so on.
Assist Social Community, you can share details on netflix and YouTube.
It makes it possible for you to observe motion pictures, hear to music, view photo albums, engage in games, study information, chat with close friends effortlessly.
It is a best combination of Hd media participant, laptop, digital picture frame, recreation console, and Net set-top-box.
Person Interface: Android Method Consumer Interface Type
Memory: DDR3 512MB
Storage: NAND flash 4GB
Network:
WIFI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Rj45 community relationship interface
Web Browser: Google Chrome
Firmware Update: Up grade from SD card
Expansibility: Obtain programs and games from Android Market
On the web assist: On the web video clip, tunes, picture, World wide web Television set, Net Radio, and so on.
GPU: Integrated Mali-400 GPU (3D Acceleration Motor)
File system: Body fat(RW),FAT32(RW),NTFS
Video clip Structure: 1080P DIVX/H264/AVI/ts/m2ts/mkv/mp4/mpg/mpeg/rm/rmvb/wmv/dat/vob/vc1
Audio Format: MP3/OGG/MP2/M4A/MID/WAV/AMR/WMA
Impression Structure: BMP/JPG/PNG/GIF
Interface:
3 * USB two. HS
1 * SD/MMC/MS memory card slot
one * RJ45 wire Ethernet link
1 * HDMI output one.three/one.four
one * AV output
1 * Charging port
Electrical power Adapter:
Enter: AC100-240V fifty/60Hz
Output: DC5V 2A
Plug: EU
Packs:
1 * Google Tv set Box
one * Electrical power Adapter
one * remote manage
1 * HDMI Cable
1 * AV Cable
1 * Consumer Manual
Notice
: The flash plug-in of our Tv set box is effectively match with the CPU, please do not delete or replace it.

Observe:
one. Truly feel totally free to email us if you have difficulties to uncover apps.
two. Remember to Re-start off your router and Re-allocate IP addresses if you can’t link to WI-FI.
3. Assistance netflix, youtube and XBMC, decrease then Andorid edition four..8.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment