AIOS HD Media Center, Full HD 1080p, Gigabit Network, USB 3.0 data, Flash Reader, 3.5″ SATA 2

Posted by My Blog | Posted on 11:31 PM | Posted in ,


AIOS HD Media Center, Full HD 1080p, Gigabit Network, USB 3.0 data, Flash Reader, 3.5″ SATA 2


By Pivos Technology Group, Inc.

 Streaming Player For Tv AIOS HD Media Center, Full HD 1080p, Gigabit Network, USB 3.0 data, Flash Reader, 3.5" SATA 2

Streaming Media Player


Category: Best Streaming Media Players

Customer Reviews of AIOS HD Media Center, Full HD 1080p, Gigabit Network, USB 3.0 data, Flash Reader, 3.5″ SATA 2

Reviewed by Kendal T. Harker “cachesoul”
My FLAC tunes library

I use this solely for playback of FLAC lossless music documents and from time to time to look at photographs and videos from my digicam.To day it plays almost everything I tried out to engage in on it.it was simple to get the wi fi and hd put in and workinghardware would seem reliable, tons of connectionsWhat I dont like:it would be nice to be in a position to perform music and check out photographs at the same time.it doesnt acknowledge music file info or cue filesit is sluggish to respond to the distant control and sometimes fails, appears like I have to push the buttons far more than as soon as… typically.I havent been able to get it to work on any websites I attempted for streaming video.This is a system that may possibly be excellent for techies and programmer sorts, but it feels complex to established up and use.


Reviewed by Alex Williams
Enjoy it…

I set up a 4 TB challenging push with no difficulties plays all my avi,mp4, and DVD shrinks and the information transfer is extremely fast


Reviewed by James S. Middleton
Excellent media participant and benefit at its value level

I’ve had this for some time now. The assistance for firmware advancement is fantastic. The person forum is simple to use and the main developer of the firmware is active on that forum.You cannot get any far better support than that.I use mine with an inside travel as effectively as two NAS drives. The Jukebox attribute operates wonderful and is easy to setup with Thumbgen.Nonetheless the least difficult access if by way of NFS Shares and I have it set up as what is a simple Juke Box wall mode variety interface.Some folks complain about the Linux kernel. I am no programmer. I nevertheless have uncovered the essentials and have been capable to personalize and tweak the device.The firmware developer as famous currently goes out of his way to teach folks on the Pivos Aios consumer forum how to do instructions and scripting.It handles DVD, Bluray, 3D films archived by application like DVD Fab or AnyDVD.Audio playback capacity carries on to grow and it is very capable as a heart piece of an audio playback server.I do not observe Television from nations outside the US through the AIOS but it can do so.Really a strong and flexible device.


Features and Specifications

    More Details

    What is AIOS Hd Media Centre?
    Built with the most current embedded technology, AIOS Hd Media Middle is a hybrid media middle that bridges Multimedia and Net to your big monitor Tv. Capable of playback of all the newest movie and audio formats from regional, USB storage, Flash, networked Pc and NAS devices , the AIOS Hd Media Center also characteristics hundreds of web media resources such as YouTube, Picasa, Flckr, Yahoo Weather, Finance, Radio, CNN, NBC, Anderson Copper, RSS feeds, and far more. Now with the most current HTML 5 browser, you can freely roam the internet at the comfort of your sofa. File Sorts:- AVI/ MKV/ TS/ TP/ TRP/ M2TS/ MPG/ MP4/ MOV/ M4V/ VOB/ ISO/ IFO/ DAT/ WMV/ ASF/ RM/ RMVB/ FLV/ SVID/ DIVX three,four,5- MP3/ OGG/ WMA/ WAV/ AAC/ FLAC – Hd JPEG/ BMP/ GIF/ TIF/ PNGAudio Codec: – MP2/ 3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, PCM LPCM, MS-ADPCM, LC-AAC, HE-AAC, Prepare dinner, RA-LosslessSubtitle structure:- SRT, SMI, SSA, ASS, IDX/SUB, SUBAudio Output:- Stereo- Dolby Digital AC3 .1 (passthrough & downmix)- Dolby Digital Additionally seven.one (passthrough)- Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (passthrough & downmix)- DTS Digital Surround 5.1 (passthrough & downmix)- AAC seven.one (passthrough & downmix)- FLACLanguages:- English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, German, Russian, Thai, Hebrew, Arabic, Japanese, Simplified and Standard Chinese.Connections:- 1 x Card Reader (MMC/ SDHC/ MS Pro)- three x USB two., one x USB 3. Info- one x 3.five” SATA I/ II HDD Generate Bay- one x HDMI one.3 out- one x Components Online video Out- one x RCA A/V Out- one x S/PDIF Electronic Audio Out- one x Coaxial Digital Audio Out- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet- 1 x DC-IN 12V PowerContents:AIOS High definition Media Centre, Distant Handle, Battery Established, Composite A/V Cable, USB 3. Info Cable, A/C Energy Adapter, A/C Electrical power Cable, Quick Set up Guide, Consumer Guide.

    Comments (0)

    Post a Comment