Posted by My Blog | Posted on 3:08 AM | Posted in Brite-View Streaming Player Review
brite-View HDelight (BV-1222) Uncompressed 1080p Beam-to-TV Kit
By Brite-View
Streaming Player Reviews
Category: Video Streaming Player
Customer Reviews of brite-View HDelight (BV-1222) Uncompressed 1080p Beam-to-TV Kit
Inadequate style prospects to failure
The transmitter employs passive heat dissipation by way of radiating vents on top and bottom: this does not provide adequate warmth dissipation as the unit will warmth up speedily and begin having difficulties maintaing the HDMI sync. Also, the unit’s electricity offer will fall short after a brief time unless of course you hold the place temperature abnormally low.Mine would barely keep a connection over 70 deg-F in the space.The unit lastly had a challenging failure and the power source does not even flip on any longer.
It is the greatest I have observed, works excellent recomend to all my friends
It is the ideal I have witnessed, operates fantastic suggested it to all my friends. I have not had a one problem adore it.
Great concept, but spotty product
This is my review of one of their similar items (AirSyncHD-DX), but want to alert other individuals of the pitfalls:UPDATE: Right after about a thirty day period to decide the unit was defective, I finely received a substitution. Plugged the new a single in, every little thing is back to operating typically. I am still a bit anxious about no matter whether this new unit will last, but happy there is a warranty and hope not to have to use it once again. Updating my evaluation to three stars primarily based on the truth the item is excellent when it operates, but not completely content with the total process.I obtained my device about five months ago when I moved and preferred a wireless remedy as opposed to tearing up a wall to run wires neatly. After I acquired the device finely to perform with all my factors I was pleased. Photo looked excellent, programs had been currently being controlled via the IR blaster, and it seemed I was established.However, soon after a couple months I had a good deal more difficulties then I believe I possibly must have and started having to trouble shoot the solution. The wireless connections have been possessing difficulty so I could not get picture transmitted. The sign would randomly get interrupted whenI did have wi-fi transmission. And then ultimately, the IR blaster stopped responding to particular factors that had no problem when I initial set the technique up.I considered maybe I experienced a difficulty with the device, and given that I’ve only experienced it for five months, I am underneath guarantee. Here yet again, I am extremely unhappy. After trying to make contact with the business a lot of times by means of electronic mail and mobile phone, I have however to have a get in touch with or e-mail returned. When I made the decision to contact the sales section, they would not converse to me about troubleshooting. So I guess they are pleased to sell their solution, but not keep their products.At this position I have work-arounds for all the difficulties I have, but if I were to do this once again, I would probably uncover a distinct item to do it, or just tear the wall up and operate the wires. Want it experienced labored the way it had promised, the idea is great.
Features and Specifications
- 3Gb/s data transfer speed; No noticeable latency (Less than 1ms); great for PC or online gaming
- Supports up to 1080p@60Hz for up to 30 feet (line-of-sight); wireless HDMI is!
More Details
brite-View “HDelight” (BV-1222) Wi-fi Stream Uncompressed Total 1080P Hd Beam-to-HDTV In-Space Transmission Kit (Great For iPad2 and For any Hd devices ex : Blu-ray Players High definition Camcorders and Notebook/Computer with HDMI outputs!!!)
303057195

Comments (0)
Post a Comment